There are many opportunities for youth to get involved:
- Developmental Disability Class meets in M - 2 9:00AM Sunday mornings.
- Kids For Christ (KFC) meet October-April on Wednesday nights.
- GB56 which also meets Wednesday nights October-April and consists of boys and girls from the 5th and 6th grades.
- JYF or Jesus You Friends is a makeup of 7th and 8th graders that meet Wednesday nights October-April.
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) meets mostly on Wednesday night through-out the year and involves high school students.
* All volunteers and staff working with children and youth have undergone background checks to ensure a safe environment for your family.